Will it Make the Boat Go Faster?: Olympic Winning Strategies for Everyday Success
Ben Hunt-Davis received a 4 star rating across 5 events in 2023
"Ben Hunt-Davis, Olympic Gold rower and motivational speaker, transforms his sporting success into actionable strategies, inspiring excellence in corporate and personal ambitions with engaging, impactful storytelling."
How to hire Ben Hunt-Davis
Contact the Champions Speakers Agency to provisionally enquire about hiring Ben Hunt-Davis for your next event, today. To get in touch, simply call an official booking agent on 0207 1010 553 or email us at [email protected] for more information.
** We do not accept requests for autographs, signed merchandise, fan mail, birthday messages or any other non-commercial contact with the speakers or acts. Each speaker on the website may not have necessarily worked with Champions in the past but are known to perform such engagements within the industry.
Ben Hunt-Davis' official speaking topics are listed below:
- An Inspiring Story of Winning an Olympic Gold Medal - Ben tells the story of the last 24 months leading up to the Sydney Olympics and how the Great Britain Men’s Eights changed as a crew from being a regularly 7th placed boat to a winning one. The story is one of a group of individuals forged into a winning team by following a set of Performance Principles, habitually and consistently, in everything they did.
Official Feedback from In-Person & Virtual Events
Feedback from In-Person Events:
"Our participants were impressed by Ben's story and will never forget him. It is an inspirational journey that we can apply to any kind of business or deal situation." - Florence, HR Director, Capgemini Group
"Having Ben at our Company Kick Off took our event to a different level. His personal experience demonstrated and perfectly supported our company mission to change the game, leaving staff motivated, inspired and focused on the changes ahead. His ability to relate to people from all levels and the challenges of a growing business was spot on. I would thoroughly recommend him to other business leaders looking to motivate and focus on their teams." - David, CEO, Acora
"I think the key thing is, if you've achieved what Ben's achieved, it's obviously a message in itself in terms of that highest level of performance, but also Ben's got a presence and a charisma about him that makes the message come home in a very solid way." - Talent Stream
"I was really impressed that Ben took the time before the session to understand our business and was, therefore, able to relate his experiences on his journey to a Gold medal in Sydney to the daily challenges we face in growing our business and keeping the team focused and motivated. Ben delivered this message flawlessly. He is a highly inspirational speaker and I would not hesitate to recommend him to anyone looking for a speaker to motivate their team." - Ian, Managing Director, Information Management Group Ltd
"Just a quick note to say a very big thank you for the fabulous talk you gave at the conference on Friday. Everyone I have spoken to thought your session was outstanding. Of particular note was the way in which you related your rowing experiences to our theme of the day, something that is often overlooked by many ‘inspirational’ speakers." - Partners’ Conference, Ernst & Young
- 2023 - Interviewed by CEO World Magazine & Business Leader
- 2012 - Co-Founder & Director of Will It Make The Boat Go Faster? Ltd
- 2012 - Chairman of the Organising Committee of the Samsung World Rowing Cup Eton Dorney
- 2012 - Member of the Gloriana crew who rowed with the Olympic Torch
- 2011 - Chairman of the 2011 World Rowing Junior Championships
- 2011 - Co-Author of "Will It Make the Boat Go Faster?: Olympic-Winning Strategies for Everyday Success"
- 2009 - Head of Athlete Engagement for the British Olympic Association
- 2004 - Director of Point8 Coaching
- 2001 - Appointed MBE
- 2000 - Gold medallist at the 2000 Sydney Olympic Games
- 1999 - Silver medallist at the 1999 St Catharines World Championships
- 1996 - Competed at the 1996 Atlanta Olympic Games
- 1992 - Competed at the 1992 Barcelona Olympic Games