How to hire Bear Grylls
Contact the Champions Speakers agency to provisionally enquire about Bear Grylls for your event today. Simply call a booking agent on 0207 1010 553 or email us at email@example.com for more information.
** We do not accept requests for autographs, signed merchandise, fan mail, birthday messages or any other non-commercial contact with the speakers or acts. Each speaker on the website may not have necessarily worked with Champions in the past but are known to perform such engagements within the industry.
"I have never had such a positive reaction to a speaker before, the team were simply enthralled, an inspiration to all who listened!" - Trading Director, Coca Cola Enterprises Ltd
"One of the most moving and honest speakers I have heard in many years." - Spike Milligan
"There are precious few people in this world who can really make a difference in a positive way, you are one. Many thanks for all you are doing for BA. It is so good for our people to hear and learn from someone who has done so much in a world so different from ours." - British Airways
"Professional and inspirational contribution, the combination of your particular style and breathtaking video hit all the right notes." - PRICE WATERHOUSE COOPERS
"Your talk went down extremely well with all of our audience. One of the best speakers we've had in years." - W H SMITH LTD
- Bear has written and published; Bear’s Adventures, Life Lessons, The Hunt, Mission Typhoon, Dangers and Emergencies, Beastly Bugs and Bear Grylls Adventures.
- He served as a Trooper in the 21st Regiment SAS, specialising in survival tactics – he was later made an Honorary Lieutenant Commander in 2005, and a Lieutenant Colonel in 2013.
- In 1996, he climbed Mount Everest for the first time, achieving a childhood dream.
- Bear was made Chief Scout in 2009, making him the youngest in history to be appointed the prestigious title.
- In 2012, he opened his first survival academy.
- Bear was made the first-ever Chief Ambassador to World Scouting in 2018, and was recognised as the longest-serving Chief Scout in 2020.
- He was awarded an OBE in 2019.