How to hire Anthony Willoughby
Contact the Champions Speakers agency to provisionally enquire about Anthony Willoughby for your event today. Simply call a booking agent on 0207 1010 553 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
** We do not accept requests for autographs, signed merchandise, fan mail, birthday messages or any other non-commercial contact with the speakers or acts. Each speaker on the website may not have necessarily worked with Champions in the past but are known to perform such engagements within the industry.
When he's at corporate events, Anthony is known to cover the following topics:
- What it's like to fall off a galloping wild camel in Mongolia
- The steps you need to take if you want to climb a 7,546 (24,575ft) mountain without oxygen
- Why you should never travel with a complainer and how to keep them off your next expedition
- How to map the best route to your new world during the COVID-19 crisis
- How NOT to cross a river in Papua New Guinea in full flood
- Why leaders must to 'know their territory', 'earn their spear' and 'handout their feathers'
- What is an important lesson we can learn from Nelson Mandela about adapting to prison
"I first encountered Anthony at an Omnicom Greater China Leadership meeting in September 2010. I say 'encountered' because that is what you do with Anthony. You don't 'meet with him' as you would with any other corporate trainer, you encounter himand have a fundamentally transformative experience, if your mind is open to it" - Ian, TBWA Group Greater China
"Anthony is a veteran of roads less travelled, and will recount some of his experiences from his various expeditions, which included crossing the notorious Taklamakan desert in China by camel, climbing 7,546m Mt. Mustagh Ata in the Parmirs without oxygen or porters and walking across Papua New Guinea with 24 bottles of wine, no food and a persistent complainer which inspired his philosophy of I Will Not Complain. Based on the lessons from these journeys and more importantly what he learnt from his conversations with indigenous leaders he has developed a unique visualising methodology called Territory Mapping which "Enables business leaders to crash through civilisation and see where they are and where they are going with new clarity.”