Fred Colantonio (1978) was trained as a criminologist, he then became a web specialist, in particular of its technical aspects. He is the author of Online Business Communication (2011), Search Engine Optimisation, e-marketing and Web Visibility (2010) and the bestseller L’attitude des Héros. Autodidact with strong references, Fred advises and assists companies in the design, development and improvement of their image online and offline. Fred Colantonio is a charismatic speaker. His presentations are lively, interactive and full of concrete examples. He is a great professional much appreciated by different types of audiences.
– Understanding and exploiting the media and social networks: Media and online social networks have shaped the use one makes of the Internet. Their professional use has become a crucial issue for your position and online visibility.
What kind of media/social network for what purpose? What strategy should you use? What sort of attractiveness should you create? What are the opportunities for your business?
– The attitude of the Heroes!: What do Steve Jobs (Apple), Richard Branson (Virgin), Oprah Winfrey (The Oprah Winfrey Show) or Ingwar Kamprad (Ikea) have in common? Are these great figures of entrepreneurship really that distant from us? Is their success not merely that of a state of mind, a winning attitude? Understand modern heroes and become one yourself!
– Innovation: think and act in a different way.: We all know the names of the great innovators: Leonardo da Vinci, Albert Einstein, Thomas Edison, James Dyson… How did they see what no one else saw and anticipate that what everyone wanted? How can we trigger the spark of innovation in ourselves? What posture can we adopt to transform our vision and daily habits in continuous innovation?
From Jeff Bezos (Amazon) to Muhammad Yunus (Grameen Bank), learn how to operate an innovative approach to install in your teams and around you to take a fresh look at your business, your environment, your own person … and if you ask yourself the question: What is the point?, Why? maybe you should better ask yourself: Why not?
To book Fred as the technology speaker for your corporate event, function or conference, simply contact the Champions Speakers agency by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling a booking agent directly on 0207 1010 553.
When at corporate events, Fred is known to cover the following topics:
- Understanding & Exploiting The Media & Social Networks
- The Attitude Of The Heroes!
- Innovation: Think & Act In A Different Way