How to hire Lord William Hague
Contact the Champions Speakers agency to provisionally enquire about Lord William Hague for your event today. Simply call a booking agent on 0207 1010 553 or email us at [email protected] for more information.
** We do not accept requests for autographs, signed merchandise, fan mail, birthday messages or any other non-commercial contact with the speakers or acts. Each speaker on the website may not have necessarily worked with Champions in the past but are known to perform such engagements within the industry.
"William was awesome. The perfect balance between humour and serious content." - ICBI
"William did really well to talk to many of our guests pre-dinner which they really appreciated. Then, his talk was excellent, full of humour but with serious messages – a perfect blend. We had plenty of time for questions which he answered clearly." - Project One Consulting
"An amazing after dinner speech, it was so entertaining, the feedback has been overwhelmingly positive! I was not expecting to be so entertained, really fantastic. I can’t recommend him enough, the speech really made our dinner a huge success." - APBI
"He shared views on Brexit plus also some longer term thoughts but also shared some lighter moments and anecdotes which created several laughs from the audience and helped set us up for the rest of our conference." - Laura Scott
- 1997 - 2001 - Elected as the Leader of the Conservative Party
- 1989 - 2015 - Voted into the position of Member of Parliament for Richmond, Yorkshire
- 2015 - Awarded a Life Peerage making him Lord Hague of Richmond
- 2010 - 2014 - Secretary of State for Foreign and Commonwealth Affairs
- 1997 - Became the Youngest Leader of a Major Political Party in 200 Years
- 2007 - Awarded The Spectator’s Speech of the Year
- 2005 - Won History Book of the Year at the British Book Awards for William Pitt the Younger