What's Your Bright Idea: The Journey To Starting Your Own Business
How to hire Tim Campbell
Contact the Champions Speakers Agency to provisionally enquire about hiring Tim Campbell for your next event, today. To get in touch, simply call an official booking agent on 0207 1010 553 or email us at [email protected] for more information.
** We do not accept requests for autographs, signed merchandise, fan mail, birthday messages or any other non-commercial contact with the speakers or acts. Each speaker on the website may not have necessarily worked with Champions in the past but are known to perform such engagements within the industry.
Tim is regularly booked as a speaker for a range of corporate events, read his latest feedback below.
"Tim was an excellent speaker. Very interesting story and clearly very passionate about what he does" - Centre for Business
"He was absolutely brilliant and a pleasure to work with! The audience really took to him and everything he said was so interesting!" - Institution of Engineering and Technology
Tim was very passionate about his area of work and was very well received by the event delegates" - University of Surrey
- 2022 - Aide to Lord Alan Sugar on 'The Apprentice'
- 2021 - Trading Futures Lead & Regional Head of Africa for OSTC Ltd.
- 2021 - Strategic Diversity & Inclusion Advisor for AMS
- 2016 - Co-Founded Marketing Runners
- 2017 - Head of Global Citizenship for AMS
- 2015 - Board Chair of St Bonaventure's School
- 2013 - Client Services for AMS
- 2013 - Vice Chairman of the Board of St Bonaventure's School
- 2012 - Acquisitions & Investments for Estate Office Property Consultants
- 2012 - Chairman of Bright Ideas Trust
- 2012 - Appointed MBE for Services to Enterprise Culture
- 2010 - Governor of St Bonaventure's School
- 2010 - Mayor's Ambassador for Training & Enterprise for Greater London Authority
- 2007 - Founder, CEO & Director of Bright Ideas Trust
- 2005 - Winner of 'The Apprentice'
- 2004 - Integra Project Director for Amstrad
- 1997 - Project Manager for Transport for London