How to hire Tara Schuster
Contact the Champions Speakers agency to provisionally enquire about Tara Schuster for your event today. Simply call a booking agent on 0207 1010 553 or email us at [email protected] for more information.
** We do not accept requests for autographs, signed merchandise, fan mail, birthday messages or any other non-commercial contact with the speakers or acts. Each speaker on the website may not have necessarily worked with Champions in the past but are known to perform such engagements within the industry.
Tara's official speaking topics are listed below:
- Self-care bootcamp for the pandemic and beyond
- The secret to building a kick-ass, inspired team
- Kicking your 'Frenemy Within' to the curb
- Supporting each other as women in the workplace
- Finding your voice
- Realise your worth and discover your wings: an essential talk for women
- Building faith in yourself
- Self care in crisis
Tara is often booked as a speaker for corporate events, read her latest feedback below.
"When Tara started talking, I thought, 'Yes! Someone who is really speaking in a way these kids can understand'. Tara was relatable, very fresh, authentic, and humorous in a way that truly resonated with both the students and adults in the room" - Director of Alumni Engagement, Brentwood School
"I have to wonder what my life would have been like if I'd had a friend (or imaginary friend) like Tara Schuster when I was in my twenties. Her candor and sincerity are unimpeachable. The lessons she's extrapolated from her unsentimental education are compelling, persuasive, and useful no matter where you are in your life" - Chelsea Handler
"I had the pleasure of bringing in Tara to empower a group of high school girls from around the world. She so easily connects to her listeners with hilarious stories of her personal experiences, and concrete tools to becoming the best version of yourself. Tara was a breeze to work with and lights up the room, or in our case a Zoom conference, every time she speaks. Her work inspires self-reflection and confronting that pesky Frenemy Within to better understand personal goals, values, and finding your inner cheerleader in a way that leaves you wanting more. Weeks after our session, I'm still getting messages from participants about Tara's impact and the actions the girls are taking to be more self-confident, bad-ass leaders in their communities. We've already made plans to bring Tara back to connect with more of our network!" - Director, Women's Leadership Initiative at BBYO
"You're going to want Tara Schuster to become your new best friend" - Glennon Doyle
- Vice President of Talent and Development at Comedy Central
- Former Digital Associate Producer & Director of Original Programming and Development at Comedy Central
- Author of Buy Yourself the F*cking Lilies: And Other Rituals to Fox Your Life, from Someone Who's Been There
- Digital Producer for Key & Peele
- Next Gen Board Member of MPTF
- Mentor at the Brown University Women's Launch Pad