How to hire Sterling Hawkins
Contact the Champions Speakers agency to provisionally enquire about Sterling Hawkins for your event today. Simply call a booking agent on 0207 1010 553 or email us at [email protected] for more information.
** We do not accept requests for autographs, signed merchandise, fan mail, birthday messages or any other non-commercial contact with the speakers or acts. Each speaker on the website may not have necessarily worked with Champions in the past but are known to perform such engagements within the industry.
Sterling's official speaking topics are listed below:
- #NoMatterWhat: The 5 Systems to Achieve Breakthrough Results in Your Business & Life Regardless of Circumstances - See how to avoid the pitfalls of transformational growth, discover that a breakthrough isn't a place to get to but a place to come from, learn the brain science behind this radical new approach, master how to use the 5 #NoMatterWhat systems to create transformational growth regardless of the circumstances and be inspired and excited to implement the tools in every aspect of your business and life.
- How Leaders Innovate: Capture the Potential of Your Human Experience - The critical role our own discomfort plays in our business success, how using discomfort can lead to innovative thinking and breakthrough ideas, experience what the human experience is with a moving and powerful example, learn the methodology behind using constraints, hardships or problems as circumstances to be embraced as our access to innovation and develop an ecology of people who create big goals allows for an even forces actions that were previously unthinkable.
- Creating the Future of Commerce - Look at the power shift in the supply chain, open up new possibilities for a retail group that can be based on case studies and real results, examine the latest case studies of what's working and what's not in the industry, learn how to use the four steps of retail innovation and create new possibilities and potential for your retail and brand operations.
Sterling is often booked as a speaker for a range of corporate events, read his latest feedback below.
"Sterling was not only a delight to work with, but had rave reviews from our audience of executives! His energy was contagious, and he provided real strategies for success and inspiration, to send us out with a bang after three full days of content. Highly recommend Sterling as your next keynote!" - Senior Manager, Winsight LLC
"Sterling combines powerful storytelling with meaningful information and tools leaving listeners excited and empowered to take action. He’s one of only a few speakers I’ve seen that actually makes a real difference. We’ll definitely have him back!" - Managing Director, Innerworkings Inc.
"Sterling delivered a keynote address to our audience of customers and associates that was inspiring and impactful. He did an excellent job of tailoring his material to our audiences which helps the audience connect to his message. He brings authentic and positive energy to his speaking that captures the attention of the audience. What a great way to kick off our virtual event! Sterling was a pleasure to work with and was full of ideas to elevate the customer experience. I would highly recommend Sterling to any event organizer looking for a keynote speaker." - SpartanNash
"Over my many years running events around the world, few if any of my 2,000+ speakers delivered as remarkable a performance as Sterling did at Seamless Asia 2017" - Director, Terrapinn
- 2019 - Co-CEO & Co-Founder of the Center for Advancing Retail & Technology
- 2018 - Community Chair of RetailTomorrow for GMDC & Retail and E-Commerce Committee Co-Chair of VR AR Association
- 2014 - Managing General Partner of Halide Capital & Board Member of Yottio
- 2012 - Advisory Board & Strategy for Maverick Angels
- 2008 - Partner in Customer & Brand Strategy for Hawkins Strategic
- 2006 - Board Member of Urban Services of San Fransisco
- 2004 - Co-Founder & VP of Business Development for Convena LLC