How to hire Sarah Pittendrigh
Contact the Champions Speakers agency to provisionally enquire about Sarah Pittendrigh for your event today. Simply call a booking agent on 0207 1010 553 or email us at [email protected] for more information.
** We do not accept requests for autographs, signed merchandise, fan mail, birthday messages or any other non-commercial contact with the speakers or acts. Each speaker on the website may not have necessarily worked with Champions in the past but are known to perform such engagements within the industry.
Sarah's official speaking topics include:
- Motivational - For Women in Business & Small Business Owners
- Inspiring the Next Generation of Female Entrepreneurs
“Sarah has spoken on behalf of the Entrepreneurs’ Forum several times and there’s a reason we keep asking her to come back. She has a knack of getting her story across in such an engaging way that is in equal parts honest, inspiring, thought-provoking and informative, with a dahs of humour thrown in for good measure. Highly recommended.” - Michael Dixon, Entrpreneurs’ Forum
“The guest speaker visit from Sarah was very good. The students loved her talk and found her to be a motivational influence.” - Melissa Pauley, Team Leader for Floristry, Balloon Artistry and Event Styling (interim), Capel Manor College
“Sarah Pittendrigh was a fantastic addition to our speaking roster at our small business initiative event, #SBS Small Business Sunday 2019. Sharing her journey on building up her business, as well as how to franchise a business, her session proved invaluable for our small business attendees and the feedback has been excellent! Thank you Sarah." - Jess Littlewood - #SBS Small Business Sunday, Theo Paphitis Retail Group
- 2008 – Founded Simply Bows and Chair Covers
- 2012 – Won the WIN Awards Best Small Business
- 2012 – Established a Property Developed Business
- 2012 – Named Britain’s Most Promising Business in the National Chamber of Commerce Business Awards
- 2015 – Named Daily Mail Natwest Everywoman Female Entrepreneur of the Year