How to hire Sarah Macklin
Contact the Champions Speakers agency to provisionally enquire about Sarah Macklin for your event today. Simply call a booking agent on 0207 1010 553 or email us at [email protected] for more information.
** We do not accept requests for autographs, signed merchandise, fan mail, birthday messages or any other non-commercial contact with the speakers or acts. Each speaker on the website may not have necessarily worked with Champions in the past but are known to perform such engagements within the industry.
Sarah is often booked as a speaker for events, read her latest feedback below.
"Sarah Macklin delivered a very convincing speech at the EU parliament about the role of nutrition in the management of chronic disease. I thought she was well informed and believe she can play an important role in the maintenance and restoration of health through nutritional advice" - Prof Hanno, Internist, Endocrinologist
"Sarah Macklin has always taken an open-minded, meticulous and evidence-based approach to nutrition which in my view makes her stand out as one of the most trusted nutritionists in the UK" - Dr Aseem, Consultant Cardiologist & Professor
- 2019 - Contributing Wellness Editor for the Evening Standard
- 2018 - Presented findings on dietary guidelines to the European Parliament
- 2018 - Nutritionist for ROC Private Clinic
- 2018 - Founder & CEO of Be Well Collective
- 2017 - Graduated from London Metropolitan University with a First Class Honours Bachelor Degree in Human Nutrition
- 2015 - Graduated from Oxford College with an HND in Health & Nutrition
- 2012 - Fashion Model for Women Management
- 2009 - Fashion Model for Select Model Management
- Launched the Live Well, Be Well podcast
- Featured in Vogue & Harper's Bazaar
- Modelled for Dolce & Gabbana, Ralph Lauren & Burberry