How to hire Poppy Jamie
Contact the Champions Speakers agency to provisionally enquire about Poppy Jamie for your event today. Simply call a booking agent on 0207 1010 553 or email us at [email protected] for more information.
** We do not accept requests for autographs, signed merchandise, fan mail, birthday messages or any other non-commercial contact with the speakers or acts. Each speaker on the website may not have necessarily worked with Champions in the past but are known to perform such engagements within the industry.
Poppy's official speaking topics are listed below:
- Happy Not Perfect: The Power of Flexible Thinking - In this talk, she blends her personal mental health journey with scientific research to share with audiences the practical tools to overcome our inner critic and rewire our minds. Using healthier thought habits and her Flexy Thoughts approach, Poppy demonstrates how to break patterns of avoidance, challenge fears of not being good enough, and turn failure around to become more confident, emotionally resilient, adaptable, and accepting for a happier, healthier future.
- Upgrade Your Mind & Manifest Your Best Self - In this talk, Poppy will share how you can enhance the power of the brain, harness its natural ability to change, and create whatever you set your mind toward – even in the most challenging times. Using cutting edge neuroscience and mindfulness strategies, Poppy will teach groups the tools to become a magnificent manifester in all aspects of life, from business to personal, and create the future you want.
- Happiness Workout: A Journaling & Meditation Experience - In this interactive experience, Poppy Jamie will dive into the strategies and science behind her award-winning app that has guided 100,000 users to feel happier, calmer, and less anxious. Using behavioural science research, she will teach groups the breathing strategies to effectively cope with stress and demonstrate why journaling is proven to improve our overall mental health. Audiences will walk away with tools to be more emotionally flexible, develop healthier mental health habits, and equipped to thrive in the modern world.
- Addicted to Likes - In this presentation, Poppy outlines how society’s current tech obsession has completely altered the nature, quality, and quantity of our social interactions, and the link between the acceleration of social media usage and the rise in mental health problems today. Highlighting the harmful effect social media can have on our mental well-being and overall health, she’ll explore the question: How do we balance the stresses presented by the digital world and make our plugged-in lives better, less toxic, and healthier?
- 2017 - Named on the 30 Under 30 list by Forbes
- 2017 - Launched Happy Not Perfect, mental health and wellbeing app
- 2016 - TEDx speaker- 'Addicted to Likes'
- 2016 - Co-Founder of Pop & Suki
- 2011 - Entertainment Presenter & Producer for ITN
- Awarded a Points of Light Award by Prime Minister Theresa May
- Launched the Not Perfect podcast
- Author of Happy Not Perfect: Upgrade Your Mind, Challenge Your Thoughts and Free Yourself From Anxiety
- The youngest board member of the Resnick Neuropsychiatric Hospital Advisory Board