How to hire Dr Sarah Gilbert
Contact the Champions Speakers agency to provisionally enquire about Dr Sarah Gilbert for your event today. Simply call a booking agent on 0207 1010 553 or email us at [email protected] for more information.
** We do not accept requests for autographs, signed merchandise, fan mail, birthday messages or any other non-commercial contact with the speakers or acts. Each speaker on the website may not have necessarily worked with Champions in the past but are known to perform such engagements within the industry.
- 2022 - Awarded an Honorary Doctorate of Science from the University of East Anglia
- 2021 - Awarded the Rosalind Franklin Medal for Service to Science by Humanists UK
- 2021 - Awarded the Albert Medal of the Royal Society of Arts
- 2021 - Appointed Dame Commander of the Order of the British Empire
- 2021 - Awarded the Princess of Asturias Award for Technical & Scientific Research
- 2021 - Royal Society of Medicine Gold Award
- 2020 - Named on the BBC's 100 Women List
- 2020 - Senior Associated Research Fellow at Christ Church, Oxford
- 2020 - Named on the Science Power List from The Times
- 2020 - Co-Developed the AstraZeneca Covid-19 vaccination
- 2010 - Professor of Vaccinology at the Jenner Institute, University of Oxford
- 2004 - Reader in Vaccinology at the University of Oxford
- 1990 - Research Scientist at Delta Biotechnology Ltd