How to hire Sara Frasca
Contact the Champions Speakers agency to provisionally enquire about Sara Frasca for your event today. Simply call a booking agent on 0207 1010 553 or email us at [email protected] for more information.
** We do not accept requests for autographs, signed merchandise, fan mail, birthday messages or any other non-commercial contact with the speakers or acts. Each speaker on the website may not have necessarily worked with Champions in the past but are known to perform such engagements within the industry.
Sara's official speaking topics are listed below:
- Harnessing Innovation: Turning Raw Ideas into Powerful Results
- Hacking Innovation: The New Growth Model from the Sinister World of Hackers
- The Gravity-Defying Leader: Innovative Approaches to Hyper-Growth Leadership
- Entrepreneurial Fire: Think and Act Like a Startup (Even if You're Not)
- Women in Business
Sara is regularly booked as a speaker for a range of corporate events, read her latest feedback below.
"Sara was amazing! Fun, full of energy, interactive and very informative. I learned a lot that I can actually apply at work and with my team!" - Jessica, Advertising and Content, MGM Resorts International
"Sara had great energy! It was a fun and engaging experience that taught me new ways to approach thinking outside the box." - Kristen, Manager of Capability & Enablement Team, J.M Smuckers
"Sara is nothing short of FABULOUS! Her energy is infectious. The content was well put together and very engaging" - Blakley, Vice President of Marketing Strategy and Production, BancorpSouth
"Sara did an AMAZING job! She has a real gift for public speaking, engaging the audience, and inspiring a room. I truly hope we will be able to bring her back for additional training in the future!" - Tiffany, Senior Manager of Marketing, Sephora
"I had the opportunity to take part in a forum/ presentation that Sara led at the 2019 Florida Attractions Association- Only one word comes to mind to best describe the experience. WOW. She took one of the most 'feared' topics in management meetings, C-suites and boardrooms - Innovation- and made it into an engaging, exciting and actionable topic that I, and speaking for other attendees who share my opinion, are richer for" - Fabrizio, VP Operations, MVP Group
"Sara is a fantastic professional. From the very first time I met her I knew she wasn't just 'any' business owner, but a special one. The way Sara runs her business is by far above and beyond most business owners. I'm a huge fan" - Sean, REI and Business Investment Expert
- 2018 - Vice President of Innovation Enablement and Client Services for Platypus Labs
- 2014 - Owner of Trasca & Co Eatery
- 2011 - Manager of Strategic Growth Platforms for General Mills
- 2010 - Member of the Board of Advisors for Cox Insurance Associates
- 2008 - Manager of Customer Promotion Marketing for General Mills
- 2006 - Account Director for ePrize
- 2002 - Assistant Manager of Promotion Marketing for General Mills