How to hire Dr. Paul Redmond
Contact the Champions Speakers Agency to provisionally enquire about hiring Dr. Paul Redmond for your next event, today. To get in touch, simply call an official booking agent on 0207 1010 553 or email us at [email protected] for more information.
** We do not accept requests for autographs, signed merchandise, fan mail, birthday messages or any other non-commercial contact with the speakers or acts. Each speaker on the website may not have necessarily worked with Champions in the past but are known to perform such engagements within the industry.
Paul's official speaking topics are listed below:
- The post-pandemic future of the workplace
- Generations at work: managing, motivating and (re)building multi-generational teams
- Engaging and selling to the different generations
- Hiring and motivating Millenials and Generation Z
- New ways to wellbeing at work
Paul is often booked as a speaker for corporate events, read his latest feedback below.
"Paul was a relaxed and superb. He engaged with the people in the room and delivered a slick, humorous and informative presentation." - Sterling Insurance Group
"Paul was spot on in terms of content, was appropriately amusing and entertaining while also being thought provoking and informative." - Provident Financial Plc
"Good mix of interaction with the audience and a story (gen Y) we all can relate to." - Boels Rental Ltd
"Inspiring ideas a lot of humour the audience was laughing so much it was great to hear. Paul is a very nice person and very accessible." - The European Rental Association
"Very entertaining speaker, excellent in all respects." - St George's University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
He was engaging and the topic sparked a lot of conversation with our ethics officers. We are grateful that we were able to have Dr. Redmond at our Summit - thank you for your help coordinating this. - Laura, Deloitte
- 2017 - Director of Student Experience and Enhancement at the University of Liverpool
- 2014 - Director of Student Life at The University of Manchester
- 2012 - UK President of the Association of Graduate Careers Advisory Services
- 2006 - Director of Employability and Educational Opportunities at the University of Liverpool
- 1997 - Deputy Director of Student Services at Liverpool Hope University
- Author of Making it Happen- The New World of Graduate Recruitment, Talking About My Generation, A Parent’s Guide to Graduate Jobs and The Graduate Formula
- Fellow of the Royal Society of Arts