How to hire Patricia George
Contact the Champions Speakers agency to provisionally enquire about Patricia George for your event today. Simply call a booking agent on 0207 1010 553 or email us at [email protected] for more information.
** We do not accept requests for autographs, signed merchandise, fan mail, birthday messages or any other non-commercial contact with the speakers or acts. Each speaker on the website may not have necessarily worked with Champions in the past but are known to perform such engagements within the industry.
Patricia's official speaking topics are listed below:
- Science of Happiness for Executives - Executives are in a particularly tricky position, as they often feel isolated from peers. We discuss the power of being a leader, and strategies to increase happiness.
- Science of Happiness for Women - Since 1976 global happiness levels have declined, especially for women, We discuss the paradox of choice, and how it actually leads to a heavier burden. We then discuss strategies to increase happiness.
- Science of Happiness for Employees - Employees are looking for flexibility and empathy from their employers. We discuss workplace culture, how to improve it, and how to increase happiness
- Corporate Coaching - Workplace Culture, Happiness, Productivity and Retention
- Mental Resilience
- Happiness for Teachers, Doctors, Lawyers and Parents
Patricia is often booked as a speaker for a range of events, read her latest feedback below.
"Professor George spoke to our national women’s college community of graduates in Feb 2022 via Zoom. She was a joy and easy to collaborate with for the virtual event. Everyone LOVED her presentation and found her discussion on “The Science Behind Happiness for Women” extremely relevant and helpful! Afterwards, a member contacted me to inform me they were sharing the recording of her presentation with other alums. I hope to have Professor George back to speak to the women’s college community again soon!" - Stefanie, Women's Colleges Advocate, Corporate Communications, KPMG
"We had the pleasure Dr George speaking to our entire faculty on a topic that is very important, The Science of Happiness. Her presentation was incredibly well received by our faculty with real-world, actionable advice. Her ability to take detailed, scientific research and explain how to apply it to our lives kept the group engaged and intrigued. We will most definitely be having Dr George back to speak to our students/faculty and recommend her to anyone wanting to help their staff find their happiness!" - Kyle, Business Manager, Las Vegas Day School
"I asked Dr George to address both our faculty and parent body on the subject of happiness. Her presentations were the most well-received professional development events that I have hosted.
Both groups found her engaging and her knowledge of the topic area was impressive. Now, more than ever, we need to be talking about taking care of our students, our faculty and ourselves and her message reinforced that. We are hoping to have her back to speak to our students in the future. If you have the opportunity to have Dr. George speak to your organization, do it!" - Joseph, Chief Innovation Officer, The Meadows School
"Dr George was engaging and her knowledge was impressive. We are hoping to have her back to speak again in the future" - Joseph, Meadows School
- 2022 - Created the Happiness: Science and Research course at USC
- 2019 - Lecturer at the University of Southern California
- 2010 - PhD in Brain and Cognitive Sciences from the University of Southern California
- 2003 - Bachelor's Degree in Psychology from Scripps College