How to hire Ora Nadrich
Contact the Champions Speakers agency to provisionally enquire about Ora Nadrich for your event today. Simply call a booking agent on 0207 1010 553 or email us at [email protected] for more information.
** We do not accept requests for autographs, signed merchandise, fan mail, birthday messages or any other non-commercial contact with the speakers or acts. Each speaker on the website may not have necessarily worked with Champions in the past but are known to perform such engagements within the industry.
Ora's official speaking topics are listed below:
- A Boss Women's Guide on How to Lead Through Mindfulness
- Why You Don't Need to Compete with Men
- How to Own and Discover Your Feminine Power
- How Women Can Create a Win-Win Support System
- The Authentic Pivot: How to Propel Yourself & Your Business Through Crushing Times
- Why it Really is Never Too Late to Live Your Dreams
- 3 Proven Ways to Pivot with Authenticity
- The One Simple Question You Can Use to Start
- The Surprising Truth Why Mindfulness is the Key to Your Business Success
- Discover How Your Thoughts Really Work
- How to Discover Your Pitfalls and Potential
- Your Inner Awareness Will Create Your Outer Success
Ora is often booked as a speaker for corporate events, read her latest feedback below.
"Ora's thought coach program is revolutionizing the coaching industry. Her "Say's Who?" method is simple but extremely impactful because it raises awareness of one's thoughts. This allows someone to change their thinking and when you change the way people think, you change their life! Thoughts turn into feelings, feelings turn into actions, and for every action, there is a reaction." - Jason, Co-Founder, 4D Athletes
- 2017 - Founder of The Institute for Transformational Thinking
- 2009 - Certified Life Coach, Mindfulness Meditation Teacher & Blogger for Huffington Post
- Author of 'Says Who? How One Simple Question Can Change the Way You Think Forever' & 'Live True: A Mindfulness Guide to Authenticity'
- Named as one of the 100 Best Mindfulness Books of All Time
- Featured in Women's Health Magazine, Fast Company & Health and Success Magazine