The Lonely Century: How To Restore Human Connection In A World That's Pulling Apart
Eyes Wide Open: How To Make Smart Decisions In A Confusing World
I.O.U. The Debt Threat And Why We Must Defuse It
The Silent Takeover: Global Capitalism And The Death of Democracy
The Debt Threat: How Debt Is Destroying The Developing World And Threatening Us All
How to hire Noreena Hertz
Contact the Champions Speakers Agency to provisionally enquire about hiring Noreena Hertz for your next event, today. To get in touch, simply call an official booking agent on 0207 1010 553 or email us at [email protected] for more information.
** We do not accept requests for autographs, signed merchandise, fan mail, birthday messages or any other non-commercial contact with the speakers or acts. Each speaker on the website may not have necessarily worked with Champions in the past but are known to perform such engagements within the industry.
“One of the world’s leading thinkers” The Observer
“One of the world’s most inspiring women” Vogue
- 2016 - Joined ITV News as Economics Editor
- 2014 - Named Honorary Professor at University College London's Institue for Global Prosperity.
- 2013 - Featured on the cover of Newsweek
- 2011 - Hosted a TED talk titled 'How to use experts - and when not to.
- 2001 - Named by the Guardian as 'one of the world's leading young thinkers'
- Fellow of the University of Cambridge's Judge Business School
- Author of five best-selling books