Why We Kneel, How We Rise
No Holding Back
Whispering Death: The Life And Times Of Michael Holding
How to hire Michael Holding
Contact the Champions Speakers agency to provisionally enquire about Michael Holding for your event today. Simply call a booking agent on 0207 1010 553 or email us at [email protected] for more information.
** We do not accept requests for autographs, signed merchandise, fan mail, birthday messages or any other non-commercial contact with the speakers or acts. Each speaker on the website may not have necessarily worked with Champions in the past but are known to perform such engagements within the industry.
Feedback from virtual events and webinars
During the Covid-19 pandemic and the temporary halt of live events, Michael was booked as the guest speaker for a range of virtual events and webinars. Read the feedback from virtual events below.
"I wanted to take this opportunity to thank you both, your team and Mikey for the amazing support in making our BHM event on Friday such a huge success. The feedback from everyone has been nothing short of tremendous. Please personally pass on my gratitude and sincere thanks to Mikey- a true legend!" - Brian, Risk Advisory IT Business Partner, Deloitte
"I just wanted to say a big thanks to yourself, and Michael for the great speaking event that took place today. It's been received fantastically well by all attendees. As we drew the webinar to a close, we didn't get a chance to say thank you personally to Michael. If you could pass on our sincerest thank you to him on my behalf, it would be greatly appreciated. His conversation and insight was second to none, and something I'm very appreciative to be a part of" - Marc, Assistant Manager, Deloitte
Feedback from in-person events
"Thanks again for all your help - the event went really well." - Neyna, Project Manager, Akin Gump
- 2021 - Published the book 'Why We Kneel'
- 2020 - Awarded the Freedom of the City of London
- 2013 - Received an Honorary degree and the Life Time Achievement Award from the University of East London
- 2010 - Published his second book 'No Holding Back'
- 1999 - A founding member of the Bowling Action Review Committee
- 1988 - Featured on the $2 Jamaican stamp
- 1988 - Published 'Whispering Death
- 1976 - Set the best bowling figures of any West Indies bowler
- Part of the West Indies side that was the most successful to ever tour England
- Took 249 test wickets
- Took over 140 ODI wickets