How to hire Mark Westcott
Contact the Champions Speakers agency to provisionally enquire about Mark Westcott for your event today. Simply call a booking agent on 0207 1010 553 or email us at [email protected] for more information.
** We do not accept requests for autographs, signed merchandise, fan mail, birthday messages or any other non-commercial contact with the speakers or acts. Each speaker on the website may not have necessarily worked with Champions in the past but are known to perform such engagements within the industry.
"Mark is everything one could hope for as a Producer, Director & Executive. He brings a vast wealth of experience and talent to the table and is a tremendous asset to any mission as both an independent and autonomous individual, or as a hard-working, peacemaking, decision taking team player. Mr Westcott has a very clear vision, superb creativity, extremely witty humour, understands logistics, safety, management, people, television, business, politics, drama and humanity. What it all means at the end of the day, is that Mark can take an idea from an acorn to a giant oak of success. I'd work with Mark Westcott, anywhere, anytime, on anything- And I hardly say that for any living human. Mad Respects, Great appreciation and best wishes!"
- 2020 - Co-Founder of Marshal Bishop
- 2014 - Director on Bear Grylls: Mission Survive
- 2006 - Director on Man Versus Wild & Director of Mykel Hawke in Science of Survival: Amazon
- 2004 - Worked on Escape To The Legion with Bear Grylls
- 2000 - Director of DIY SOS
- 1997 - Director of The Clothes Show
- Member of the Royal Over-Seas League
- Fellow of the Royal Geographical Society