How to hire Dame Judith Hackitt
Contact the Champions Speakers agency to provisionally enquire about Dame Judith Hackitt for your event today. Simply call a booking agent on 0207 1010 553 or email us at [email protected] for more information.
** We do not accept requests for autographs, signed merchandise, fan mail, birthday messages or any other non-commercial contact with the speakers or acts. Each speaker on the website may not have necessarily worked with Champions in the past but are known to perform such engagements within the industry.
Judith is often booked as a speaker for corporate events, read her latest feedback below.
"Thank you for your introduction to Dame Judith Hackitt. As our keynote speaker we could not have asked for more, she held the audience with a very captivating speech, and the feedback from the audience was fantastic." - Trudie, Marlowe Group
- Chair of EEF
- Former Chair of the UK Health and Safety Executive
- Former Director-General of the Chemical Industries Association
- Former Chair of the Health and Safety Commission
- Former President of the Institution of Chemical Engineers
- Former Chair of the Independent Review of Building Regulations and Fire Safety
- Non-Executive Director of the Energy Saving Trust and High Value Manufacturing Catapult
- Trustee of City & Guilds Group
- Appointed CBE and DBE for Services to Engineering, Health and Safety
- Recognised as one of the Top 50 Women in UK Engineering, by The Telegraph