How to hire JP Pawliw-Fry
Contact the Champions Speakers agency to provisionally enquire about JP Pawliw-Fry for your event today. Simply call a booking agent on 0207 1010 553 or email us at email@example.com for more information.
** We do not accept requests for autographs, signed merchandise, fan mail, birthday messages or any other non-commercial contact with the speakers or acts. Each speaker on the website may not have necessarily worked with Champions in the past but are known to perform such engagements within the industry.
When at corporate events, JP is known to cover the following topics:
- The Calm Person in the Boat: Leveraging Emotional Intelligence During Covid-19
- Emotional Intelligence: The Missing Ingredient in Building a Highly Engaged Team
- Why the Conversations You Aren’t Having are Holding You Back & What to do About it
- All Change is Personal: The Need to Focus on People During Disruptive Change
- Mindful Leadership: Navigating a Demanding, Complex World
- Performing Under Pressure: Doing Your Best When it Matters Most
- The Art of Empathy
- 1996 – Co-Founder & President of the Institute for Health & Human Potential
- Host of Last 8% Morning Podcast
- 2015 – Published New York Time Bestseller – How to Perform Under Pressure