How to hire Brené Brown
Contact the Champions Speakers agency to provisionally enquire about Brené Brown for your event today. Simply call a booking agent on 0207 1010 553 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
** We do not accept requests for autographs, signed merchandise, fan mail, birthday messages or any other non-commercial contact with the speakers or acts. Each speaker on the website may not have necessarily worked with Champions in the past but are known to perform such engagements within the industry.
When she's at corporate events, Brené is known to cover the following topics:
- Dare To Lead
- Rising Strong
- Braving The Wilderness - The Quest for True Belonging & The Courage to Stand Alone
- 2001 – Present – Huffington Endowed Chair & Research Professor at the University of Houston
- 2010 – TED Talk on The Power of Vulnerability – Top 5 Most Viewed TED Talks
- 2012 – TED Talk on Listening to Shame
- 2019 – Named HR Dive’s Innovator of the Year
- 5x New York Times Best-Selling Author
- 2019 – Released a Lecture ‘The Call To Courage’ on Netflix