How to hire Jason Atherton
Contact the Champions Speakers agency to provisionally enquire about Jason Atherton for your event today. Simply call a booking agent on 0207 1010 553 or email us at [email protected] for more information.
** We do not accept requests for autographs, signed merchandise, fan mail, birthday messages or any other non-commercial contact with the speakers or acts. Each speaker on the website may not have necessarily worked with Champions in the past but are known to perform such engagements within the industry.
- 2019- Hosted ‘The Chefs Brigade’ on BBC
- 2017- Opened the Dunnels London Restaurant
- 2016- Guest Judge on MasterChef Australia
- 2015- Published ‘Social Sweets’
- 2014- Published ‘Social Suppers’
- 2014- Co-hosted ‘My Kitchen Rules’
- 2014- Won the Catey ‘Restauranteur of the Year’ Award
- 2013- Won the GQ ‘Chef of the Year’ Award
- 2012 - Won the Chef Award at the Catey Awards
- 2011 - His restaurant 'Pollen Street Social' won a Michelin Star and was named London's Best New Restaurant
- 2010- Published 'Gourmet Food For a Fiver'
- 2010 - Opened his first restaurant Table No 1
- 2008- Published his first book 'Maze: The Cookbook'
- 2001 - Joined the Gordon Ramsey Group as executive chef of Verre in Dubai