How to hire Ian Clarke
Contact the Champions Speakers agency to provisionally enquire about Ian Clarke for your event today. Simply call a booking agent on 0207 1010 553 or email us at [email protected] for more information.
** We do not accept requests for autographs, signed merchandise, fan mail, birthday messages or any other non-commercial contact with the speakers or acts. Each speaker on the website may not have necessarily worked with Champions in the past but are known to perform such engagements within the industry.
“He is authentic, creative and demonstrates a high level of empathy and subject matter expertise in helping his customers navigate complex problems. He sets high standards for himself and teams around him to strive to deliver the best. I’m excited to see his next steps and where his talent will take him!” - Alan, Regional Head of Tech, Media & Telecoms, HSBC
- 2021 - Founded Deilight Consulting
- 2021 - Received Chartered Acreddiation in Diversity & Inclusion from Cornell University
- 2021 - Left HSBC and became the world's first banking whistle-blower on race inclusion
- 2017 - Named Vice President, Global Banking Sales (Transaction Banking) at HSBC
- 2015 - Became Director, Global Payments and Cash Management at HSBC
- 2011 - Became Deputy Global Relationship Manager, Global Banking and Markets
- 2009 - Graduated from the University of Manchester with a BSc (Hons) in Financial Markets and Management
- 2007 - Joined HSBC as International Commercial Associate Manager
- 2005 - Became Information Commercial Associate Manager for the Royal Household