How to hire Dr Hugh Montgomery
Contact the Champions Speakers agency to provisionally enquire about Dr Hugh Montgomery for your event today. Simply call a booking agent on 0207 1010 553 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
** We do not accept requests for autographs, signed merchandise, fan mail, birthday messages or any other non-commercial contact with the speakers or acts. Each speaker on the website may not have necessarily worked with Champions in the past but are known to perform such engagements within the industry.
When Hugh Montgomery is booked for events, he is known to discuss the following topics:
- The Healthy Workforce
- Global Healthcare Trends
- Artificial Intelligence in Healthcare
- Climate Change and Human Health
- Science of Survival
- Professor of Intensive Care Medicine at UCL
- Director of the Centre for Human Health and Performance at UCL
- Critical Care Consultant at Whittington Hospital London
- Responsible for the Discovery of the Gene Relating to Exercise
- 2002 – Received the Award for Excellence in Clinical Investigation
- 2010 – Received the Hull Grundy Lectureship and Medal
- 2014 – Received the Draeger Prize for Best Critical Care Paper