How to hire Gareth Davis
Contact the Champions Speakers agency to provisionally enquire about Gareth Davis for your event today. Simply call a booking agent on 0207 1010 553 or email us at [email protected] for more information.
** We do not accept requests for autographs, signed merchandise, fan mail, birthday messages or any other non-commercial contact with the speakers or acts. Each speaker on the website may not have necessarily worked with Champions in the past but are known to perform such engagements within the industry.
Gareth's official speaking topics are listed below.
- Business management
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Lessons in leadership
- How to succeed with internationalisation
- Maximising efficiency in your workforce through organisation and motivation
- The importance of consumerism
- Corporate transformation
See what people had to say about Gareth at corporate events, here:
"Gareth’s speech about change management and the benefits/problems around merges and acquisitions was highly insight. With the merger of Local world and Trinity Group PLC, he has certainly helped our senior management team foresee problems which we might have faced. He was eloquent and easy to work with." - David Simms, Regional Managing Director, East Midlands Trinity Mirror plc
"Gareth was highly motivating and was a pleasure working with him. His CV is the best I have ever come across as a speaker and I look forward to working with him again." - Andy, All About Tourism
"Gareth was our headline speaker at the annual Leicester business Festival. As a festival working on a regional, national and international level, Gareth was included to talk the transformation of national business into international business. His speech about merges and globalisation was highly intriguing." - Tiffany Freeman, LLEP
- 1996 – 2010 – CEO of Imperial Tabacco
- Named 4th Best Performing CEO in Europe by the Harvard Business Review
- Named 13th Best Performing CEO of All Time by the Harvard Business Review
- Former Chairman of William Hill
- Current Board Member for Gresham House plc & M&C Saatchi