How to hire Fraser Doherty
Contact the Champions Speakers agency to provisionally enquire about Fraser Doherty for your event today. Simply call a booking agent on 0207 1010 553 or email us at [email protected] for more information.
** We do not accept requests for autographs, signed merchandise, fan mail, birthday messages or any other non-commercial contact with the speakers or acts. Each speaker on the website may not have necessarily worked with Champions in the past but are known to perform such engagements within the industry.
Fraser's official speaking topics are listed below:
- Corporate social responsibility
- Food & drink
- Magazine publishing
Fraser is often booked as a speaker for corporate events, read his latest feedback below.
"Fraser delivered the after-dinner speech at our Grampian Industrialist of the Year Award dinner in March 2014 and was absolutely first class! We have never received such positive reviews from guests (and his jam was pretty good too!). I would have absolutely no hesitation in recommending Fraser to my friends, business contacts and colleagues and hope to work with him again in the future" - Calum, Business Development Manager, Robert Gordon University
"Fraser is a passionate and kind entrepreneur. He was the first successful young entrepreneur I interviewed for education projects. His theory of doing business not for money but for giving back to society has a great impact on me and my co-writer. He is a great example of successful young entrepreneurs" - Yuqi, UnionPay International
"I had the pleasure of working with Fraser at the Fresh Starts events around the East Midlands earlier this year. I found him to be inspirational to his audience as he so modestly outlined his incredible business start-up and development story. I would highly recommend Fraser to anyone looking for an inspirational business speaker" - Phillip, H&S Consultant & Trainer
"Fraser's speech to the CIPD Scottish Conference was the highlight of the conference for many delegates, including me. He was inspirational and thought-provoking and held the attention of the 300+ audience with SuperJam and The SuperJam Tea Parties, I recommend him as a thoroughly engaging and authentic speaker" - Sharman, Coach at BetterUp
"Fraser has the drive and ambition to succeed, his entrepreneurial mind will take him far and his charitable heart will see him win awards... watch this space!" - Lady Elaine
"Fraser is a very business savvy and entrepreneurial individual. SuperJam will undoubtedly grow into an international brand under his guidance. He is an inspiration to young entrepreneurs around the globe!" - Ryan
"I met Fraser at the GSEA Awards and have stayed in touch since then and we even were fortunate enough to judge the awards together this year. First, I would like to say that the GSEA judges picked the right person when they awarded Fraser the award of top student entrepreneur in the world as he has made everyone proud. I can not say enough good things about someone who you are going to be telling your grandkids about you knowing him when. I say all this not as a judge but as a fellow competitor the year he won the award, congratulations and keep up the good work" - Sean
- 2017 - Tip O'Neill Irish Diaspora Award & Scottish SME Business Award finalist
- 2016 - Buchanan Business Award & named The UK's Best Independent Beer Retailer
- 2016 - Author of '48-Hour Start-up: From Idea to Launch in 1 Weekend'
- 2015 - ScotEdge Award & Growing Business Young Gun Award
- 2014 - Startups Business of the Year, Startups Young Entrepreneur, BQ Entrepreneur of the Year, appointed MBE, IDG Young Entrepreneur of the Year & finalist in Shell-Livewire and The Pitch
- 2013 - Co-Founder of Beer52.com & British Inspiration Award
- 2012 - MADE: ChangeMaker & finalist for Ben & Jerry's 'Join Our Core' and NatWest Enterprise Awards
- 2011 - Recognised in the top 10 of the Times Young Power List & author of 'SuperBusiness'
- 2010 - Author of 'The SuperJam Cookbook'
- 2010 - Recognised in the Inc Magazine's 30 Under 30 & Smarta 100 Award
- 2009 - Bighearted Scotland Business Person of the Year, Nectar Business Entrepreneur of the Year, BT Essence of the Entrepreneur Award & finalist for Ernst & Young Entrepreneur of the Year and HSBC Start-Up Stars
- 2008 - Established The SuperJam Tea Parties
- 2008 - Recognised in the top 10 of the Courvoisier Future 500 Network, Glenfiddich Spirit of Scotland Award, John Logie Baird Innovation Award & shortlisted for Britain's Best Awards
- 2007 - Recognised in the top 10 of The Observer's Future 500, Global Student Entrepreneur of the Year, Supernova's Brightest Young Business, Young Entrepreneur of the Year, Biggart Baillie Innovation Award & Outstanding Person of the World Award
- 2005 - Recognised on The Independent's Top 40 Children list
- 2004 - Enterprising Young Brit Award
- 2003 - Founder of SuperJam