How to hire Chris Boardman
Contact the Champions Speakers agency to provisionally enquire about Chris Boardman for your event today. Simply call a booking agent on 0207 1010 553 or email us at [email protected] for more information.
** We do not accept requests for autographs, signed merchandise, fan mail, birthday messages or any other non-commercial contact with the speakers or acts. Each speaker on the website may not have necessarily worked with Champions in the past but are known to perform such engagements within the industry.
When he's at corporate events, Chris is known to discuss the following topics:
- Drive and determination
- Mental resilience
- Leadership and teamwork
- Creating a brand
- Sporting success
"Chris delivered an excellent presentation with some great messages which very clearly landed with the audience (they are still being repeated back to me!). Chris was engaged and personable the whole time - very down to earth and therefore credible."
- Nutricia Advanced Medical Nutrition
"Chris proved a superb choice of keynote speaker at our seminar. We delivered on the brief in an engaging, inspirational and entertaining fashion which really helped us set the tone for the rest of the session.
- Head of Marketing & Insight, Ebiquity
- 2010 - Inducted into the British Cycling Hall of Fame
- 1993 - Awarded an MBE
- 1992 - Winner of an Olympic Gold medal
- Co-Founded Boardman Bikes
- Chair of Sport England
- A technical advisor for British Cycling ahead of the 2008 Olympics
- Two-time world champion and a three-time world champion medalist