How to hire Buzz Aldrin
Contact the Champions Speakers agency to provisionally enquire about Buzz Aldrin for your event today. Simply call a booking agent on 0207 1010 553 or email us at [email protected] for more information.
** We do not accept requests for autographs, signed merchandise, fan mail, birthday messages or any other non-commercial contact with the speakers or acts. Each speaker on the website may not have necessarily worked with Champions in the past but are known to perform such engagements within the industry.
- 1969 - Became the Second Man to Ever Walk on the Moon
- 1969 - Awarded the Presidential Medal of Freedom
- 1970 -Awarded the NASA Distinguished Service Medal
- 2011 - Awarded the Congressional Gold Medal
- Spent a total of 289 hours in space
- 2000 - Inducted into the National Aviation Hall of Fame
- 2016 - Released New York Times & Washington Time Bestseller ‘No Dream is too High: Life Lessons From a Man Who Walked on the Moon’