How to hire Michael Foale
Contact the Champions Speakers Agency to provisionally enquire about hiring Michael Foale for your next event, today. To get in touch, simply call an official booking agent on 0207 1010 553 or email us at [email protected] for more information.
** We do not accept requests for autographs, signed merchandise, fan mail, birthday messages or any other non-commercial contact with the speakers or acts. Each speaker on the website may not have necessarily worked with Champions in the past but are known to perform such engagements within the industry.
- 2005 - Awarded a CBE by The Queen
- 2004 - Deputy Associate Administrator for Exploration Operations at NASA HQ,
- 1987 - Selected an as Astronaut Cadet at NASA
- 1995 - Became the first Brit to walk in space
- 1982 - Completed a Docturerate in Laboratory Astrophysics
- 1972 - Awarded a degree in Physics, Natural Sciences Tripos from the University of Cambridge
- The only NASA astronaut to have flown extended missions aboard both Mir and the International Space Station