Breaking Mum And Dad: The Insider's Guide To Parenting Anxiety
How Not to Lose It: Mental Health - Sorted
Where is the Love?: The Honest Guide to Dating and Relationships: Shortlisted for the Health & Wellbeing Awards 2022
How to hire Anna Williamson
Contact the Champions Speakers Agency to provisionally enquire about hiring Anna Williamson for your next event, today. To get in touch, simply call an official booking agent on 0207 1010 553 or email us at [email protected] for more information.
** We do not accept requests for autographs, signed merchandise, fan mail, birthday messages or any other non-commercial contact with the speakers or acts. Each speaker on the website may not have necessarily worked with Champions in the past but are known to perform such engagements within the industry.
- 2022- Released Where is the Love?
- 2019- Released How Not to Lose It
- 2019- Started appearing on Celebs Go Dating
- 2018- Released Breaking Mum and Dad
- 2017- Released her debut book, Breaking Mad
- 2014- Appeared on Splash!
- 2013- Appeared on Big Brothers Bit on the Side
- 2013- Appeared on This Morning as an agony aunt
- 2012- Appeared in Cinderella at Milton Keynes Theatre
- 2011- Entertainer reporter at showbiz presenter for Daybreak
- 2010- Appeared in Aladdin in Horsham, West Sussex
- 2005- Presented on Milkshake!
- 2004- Presented Scary Sleepover
- 2003- Presented Rescue Robots
- 1997- Singer in the girl band ‘Girl Force.’