How to hire Alison Blackler
Contact the Champions Speakers Agency to provisionally enquire about hiring Alison Blackler for your next event, today. To get in touch, simply call an official booking agent on 0207 1010 553 or email us at [email protected] for more information.
** We do not accept requests for autographs, signed merchandise, fan mail, birthday messages or any other non-commercial contact with the speakers or acts. Each speaker on the website may not have necessarily worked with Champions in the past but are known to perform such engagements within the industry.
Alison Blackler's official speaking topics are listed below:
- Finding your authentic voice
- Overcoming imposter syndrome
- Building resilience in the face of adversity
- Turning your failures into fuel for success
- The power of humour in leadership
- Making changes
- Breaking the mould
Official Feedback from In-Person & Virtual Events
Feedback from In-Person Events:
“Alison’s workshop on building self-confidence for speaking delivered to business owners and professionals attending our in person networking event was a standout success within our networking calendar of events.. Alison’ engaging delivery, expertise, and authentic connection with the audience left a lasting impression. Highly recommended for anyone seeking to enhance their communication skills in a business context.” - Mark, Federation of Small Businesses (FSB)
“Alison is quick witted and charismatic when she gives talks. She is also good at adapting her talks to each audience she encounters. When she spoke for me at my Christmas lunch she gave me various topics to choose from and this is important. If you have a speaker who can speak on a number of subjects relating to their industry, you know you can invite them back and they will entertain the audience with new and fresh material.” - Sue, Creative Connecting
“She makes you feel so relaxed and comfortable in her sessions so you feel you can open up and discuss things. We did a session on looking at taking back control of yourself and managing your wellbeing and it was such an eye opener! Alison delved into the mind and how it works and behaviours that result from it and it really resonated with me as I started to understand why I behave in certain ways sometimes. 100% recommend speaking to Alison.” - Sophia, The Women's Organisation
- 2023 - Podcast Host for 'Mental Wealth'
- 2022 - Radio Presenter on Wirral Wave Radio
- 2021 - Published 'A Path Travelled - How to Make Sense of Your Relationships'
- 2020 - Creator of A Path Travelled Master Class Programme
- 2020 - Published 'A Path Travelled - How to Make Sense of Your Life'
- 2017 - Guest Writer for LBN Daily
- 2010 - Founder and Director of 2minds
- 2004 - Lead for Safeguarding Adults and Domestic Abuse for the NHS