Love Your... Imposter: Be Yourself Flaws And All
Brands And Branding
The Future Of Brands: Twenty-Five Visions
How to hire Rita Clifton
Contact the Champions Speakers Agency to provisionally enquire about hiring Rita Clifton for your next event, today. To get in touch, simply call an official booking agent on 0207 1010 553 or email us at [email protected] for more information.
** We do not accept requests for autographs, signed merchandise, fan mail, birthday messages or any other non-commercial contact with the speakers or acts. Each speaker on the website may not have necessarily worked with Champions in the past but are known to perform such engagements within the industry.
Rita's official speaking topics are listed below.
- Branding in the digital age
- How to build a world class brand
- The business value of branding
- Branding for the boardroom
- Disruption and innovation
- Branding for SMEs and entrepreneurs
- Branding in the not for profit sector
- Building your personal brand
- Business, leadership and inclusion
- Women and leadership
- Building a portfolio career
"Interesting, informative, stimulating, convincing." - CBI
"The highlight of the conference." - Marketing Society
"Fascinating and thought provoking." - BT conference
"A complete star...brilliant presentation." - Rothschild Business Conference
"Really fabulous. Relevant, informative, inspiring." - National Trust
- 2021 - Deputy Chair, John Lewis Partnership
- 2020 - Author of "Love Your Imposter"
- 2019 - Visiting Fellow, Said Business School, University of Oxford
- 2014 - Received a CBE for Services to Advertising
- 2020 - Chair, Forum for the Future
- 2013 - Co-Founder, BrandCap
- 1997 - CEO & Chairman, Interbrand
- 1986 - Vice-Chairman of Saatchi & Saatchi
- Named the 'Brand Leading the Brands' by Daily Telegraph
- Hailed as the 'Brand Guru' By Financial Times