How to hire Ray Parlour
Contact the Champions Speakers agency to provisionally enquire about Ray Parlour for your event today. Simply call a booking agent on 0207 1010 553 or email us at [email protected] for more information.
** We do not accept requests for autographs, signed merchandise, fan mail, birthday messages or any other non-commercial contact with the speakers or acts. Each speaker on the website may not have necessarily worked with Champions in the past but are known to perform such engagements within the industry.
When he's at corporate events, Ray is known to cover the following topics:
- Achieving goals
- Leadership and teamwork
- Life on the pitch
- Dealing with pressure
- Working as a team
"It went very well. I had a lot of backup prompts/material lined up but didn't need any of it - Ray really helped the kids settle and the questions flowed nicely. I was very impressed with how he got stuck in and encouraged them to ask away. A group of students took him on a tour around our site and all remarked how down to earth and funny he was, he's left a lasting impression on them, it's exactly what we were hoping for. Some of them are quite introverted but I think this will help to encourage them to be more confident and expressive and it will be a memory they take away long after they've left school." - Trevor, Bradfield College
- 2016 - Published his Sunday Times Bestseller 'The Romford Pele: It's Only Ray Parlour's Autobiography'
- 2004 - Won a third Premier League as a member of 'The Invincibles'
- 2003 - Won a fourth FA Cup
- 2002 - Won a second Premier League and FA Cup Double
- 1998 - Won a Premier League and FA Cup Double
- 1994 - Won the European Cup Winners Cup
- 1993 - Won the FA Cup and League Cup Double
- Arsenal's record appearances holder in the Premier League having featured 333 times for the club