How to hire Nikki Greenberg
Contact the Champions Speakers agency to provisionally enquire about Nikki Greenberg for your event today. Simply call a booking agent on 0207 1010 553 or email us at [email protected] for more information.
** We do not accept requests for autographs, signed merchandise, fan mail, birthday messages or any other non-commercial contact with the speakers or acts. Each speaker on the website may not have necessarily worked with Champions in the past but are known to perform such engagements within the industry.
Nikki's official speaking topics are listed below:
- 2030: A Space Odyssey - In 2020, a decade of innovation was condensed into a matter of weeks as companies implemented new systems in response to pandemic lockdowns. While the new reality for reality takes shape, there is an incredible opportunity to rebuild with technology, innovation, empathy and sustainable development principles guiding the way that spaces are designed, transacted, operated and occupied. During her keynote, Nikki discusses how to capitalize on the moment by setting in motion measures that will lead to future growth, prosperity, and a lasting legacy.
- What Buildings Will be Like When Robots Take Over- An entertaining, tongue-in-cheek yet highly informative keynote on the role of service robots, PropTech and automation within real estate. The keynote looks at a history of innovation in the built environment drawing from case studies such as Archigram’s Cities Walking, as well as reflecting on predictions from the popular futuristic cartoon series The Jetsons. The audience is encouraged to interact with one another to discuss and explore what the future that we imagine might be like.
- Cyber Space v Real Space- Today, cyberspace is a direct competitor with real space. With the ever-increasing dominance of e-commerce and remote work competing with the need for physical malls and offices, the competitive landscape for real estate owners has extended beyond the physical, and into the digital realm. During her keynote presentation, Nikki discusses this notion of the ‘physidigital’, that is, the way in which the physical and digital realms converge. Here, the audience will learn ways that their spaces can be optimized for productivity within this new reality, along with the decisions that they can make today to prepare them for a digital tomorrow.
- Gen-Z & the New Reality For Reality- In 2019, Gen-Z became the largest population group globally. By 2030, 75% of the workforce will be made up of Gen-Z and Millennials. Gen-Z, as the first generation to not know a world without the internet, interact with the world in a unique way that blurs the boundary between digital and in-person realities. The New Reality for Reality explores how Gen-Z’s attitudes and expectations will shape the way that spaces are designed and operated in the future. Here, Nikki will provide insights on how to ensure that what is delivered today will meet the needs of tomorrow
Nikki is often booked as a speaker for corporate events, read her latest feedback below.
"Best presentation of the day!" - Mike, Editor-in-Chief of TechCrunch
- 2021 - Named as a 25 Most Influential Owners, Dealmakers, Creators & Innovators
- 2020 - Named as a Top 100 Real Estate Executive
- 2020 - Mentor for Second Century Ventures
- 2020 - Founder & Lead Instructor for American PropTech
- 2019 - Advisor for Blingby & Founding Member of the Urban Land Institute Diversity & Inclusion Council
- 2019 - Co-Chair of Real Estate Technology & Innovation Council
- 2018 - Founder of Real Estate of the Future & Women in PropTech
- 2018 - Founding Member of the Real Estate Technology & Innovation Council
- 2017 - Director of Innovation & Marketing for Brown Harris Stevens Development Marketing
- 2015 - Co-founder of Propelle- Connections in Property
- 2014 - Marketing & Public Relations Committee Chair of the National Association of Women in Construction
- 2012 - Founder of Room Inquiry