Everything You Need To Know About The Menopause (But Were Too Afraid To Ask)
Everything You Need to Know About the Pill (but were too afraid to ask)
How to hire Kate Muir
Contact the Champions Speakers Agency to provisionally enquire about hiring Kate Muir for your next event, today. To get in touch, simply call an official booking agent on 0207 1010 553 or email us at [email protected] for more information.
** We do not accept requests for autographs, signed merchandise, fan mail, birthday messages or any other non-commercial contact with the speakers or acts. Each speaker on the website may not have necessarily worked with Champions in the past but are known to perform such engagements within the industry.
Kate's official speaking topics are listed below:
- Menopause and the Workplace - How Do We Stop 1 in 10 Menopausal Women Leaving Their Jobs?
- Menopause and Relationships - Over Half of Women Loose Interest in Sex at Menopause and Divorce Peaks at Perimenopause - How Do We Fix That?
- Menopause and Living Longer - How the Latest Science Shows HRT Can Help Prevent Osteoporosis, Heart Disease, Diabetes and Dementia
- The Menopause Revolution - Women Want More Research and Knowledge Around the Menopause Now
- Menopause and Inclusion - How Do We Stop the Menopause Revolution from Being Just #menopauseswhite? How Do We Reach Out To Underserved Communities?
- Your Brain on Menopause - How The Brain Rewires in Menopause, and the Effect of Hormones on Mental Health
- Dementia - How hormone replacement therapy may protect women's brains against Alzheimer
- Menopause for the Boardroom - We need more men at the boardroom table talking about menopause - it's a no brainer for equality, economics and gender balance
Official Feedback from In-Person & Virtual Events
Feedback from In-Person Events:
"You were a wow with the audience. Nobody could stop talking about you. You are such a passionate and informed expert on the subject now." - Dorothy, President, Murray Edwards College Cambridge University
"Just wanted to let you know that Kate was awesome. A fantastic presenter and ran a really enjoyable, informative session." - Barbara, Simmons & Simmons Solutions Limited
"Kate gave us just the right blend of insight on the big picture, well rounded research and continued need to challenge the status quo. Kate is an engaging and entertaining speaker with attendees giving Kate a 5* review for effectiveness and 5* for relevance to the audience." - Barbara, Simmons & Simmons
"It went incredibly well thank you! We had much more engagement with the team in the Q&A session than we thought we would get which, to me, means a great success. Kate was really informative in an accessible way, she was brilliant. Many thanks for your help in this" - Ian, Proxymity
"The familiarity of what you describe, the knowledge that so many of us are going through this, the recognition that it’s not going away and our generation is going to shout from the rooftops about it, are all such a comfort and reassurance. So thank you, on behalf of women everywhere." - Inspector Natalie, Force Menopause Project Lead, Thames Valley Police
"We are receiving fantastic feedback from clients on the panel. The one below is illustrative of the feedback coming in: “Thank you so much for bringing the below topic to my attention, I did not realise how profound the impact of this natural stage in our lives can have in real terms e.g. departures from industry, loss of work hours; very educational indeed.” - Angela, Credit Suisse
"I’m delighted to say that we've had a brilliant response to the Menopause: what you need to know event. All tickets have been snapped up. Thanks so much for speaking. Very inspirational!" - Pauline, Head of Engagement, Scottish Women's Institutes
"A huge thank you for delivering the menopause workshop with us, we have had such wonderful feedback! It was definitely well attended with lots of information and testimonies." - Diana, OD Officer, Hackney Council
"That was amazing! Thank you so much. Lots of food for thought and more discussion material. Brilliant." - Joy, External Relations, University of Liverpool
"The event was a HUGE success and everyone loved Kate Muir. She was brilliant and so engaging." - Julie, Field Fisher
"Kate Muir was our host for our Menopause day awareness session, and she was excellent. The passion and knowledge she has for the subject is evident, and it provided a great platform to engage in more insightful and supportive conversations amongst those within our business. We have since had encouraging feedback from those who attended, and from those who have watched the recording. Thank you to Kate and the team for supporting us with our initiatives!" - Kerry, Buzzacott
The event was brilliant. We had a great turn-out and positive feedback. Thanks for all your help getting it set up. - Emilie, Radley Yeldar
"Please can you pass our thanks onto Kate. Her session was perfect for our audience and it was so good to hear more detail on the impact of menopause on your brain, with science behind it as well as impact on relationships." - Holly, Managing Director, Speaker Agency
"Thank you for all your help with arranging the speakers for our event today, It was very successful and informative." - Which?
"Please can you pass on our sincere thanks to Kate for joining the learning event today, her section was so informative, and I wish she could have seen the comments in the livestream – she started a conversation about all the funny menopause symptoms that our teams have experienced. She really was very engaging and we have received excellent feedback regarding the event. Thank you so much. " - Sarah, Patient Safety & Learning Coordinator, Kent & Medway NHS & Social Care Partnership Trust
- 2024 - Author of 'Everything You Need to Know About the Pill'.
- 2023 - Creator and producer of 'Davina McCall's Pill Revolution' for Channel 4.
- 2022 - Author of 'Everything You Need To Know About The Menopause (But Were Too Afraid To Ask)'
- 2022 - Producer of 'Davina McCall: Sex, Mind and the Menopause' documentary.
- 2021 - Producer 'Davina McCall: Sex, Myths and the Menopause' documentary
- 2020 - Founding member of The Menopause Charity
- 2018 - Activist for Time's Up UK
- 2017 - Board of Reclaim the Frame
- 2010 - Chief Film Critic of The Times