Hope: My Life In Football
How to hire Hope Powell
Contact the Champions Speakers Agency to provisionally enquire about hiring Hope Powell for your next event, today. To get in touch, simply call an official booking agent on 0207 1010 553 or email us at [email protected] for more information.
** We do not accept requests for autographs, signed merchandise, fan mail, birthday messages or any other non-commercial contact with the speakers or acts. Each speaker on the website may not have necessarily worked with Champions in the past but are known to perform such engagements within the industry.
Feedback from virtual events and webinars
During the Covid-19 pandemic and the temporary halt of live events, Hope was booked as a speaker for a range of virtual events and webinars. Read her latest feedback below.
"We can say with confidence that Hope delivered a very positive and passionate message and had the audience captivated, we wanted even more! The Q&A bar was very well utilised by the audience as far as Scotland locally and internationally - we held a healthy session with her. She was inspiring and encouraging and many asked when we will host another event!" - Sam, Bedfordshire Police
- 2017 - Named as Brighton and Hove Albion first-team manager
- 2016 - Published her Autobiography Hope: My Life In Football
- 2011 - Awarded an Honorary Doctorate from the University of East London
- 2010 - Received a CBE
- 2003 - Inducted into the English Football Hall of Fame
- 2003 - Became the first woman to achieve a Pro License
- 2002 - Awarded an OBE
- 1998 - Named England Women Head Coach
- 1996 - Captained Croydon to a FA Cup and National Premier Division Double
- 1995 - Represented England at the World Cup
- 1991 - Helped found Bromley Borough
- 1991 - Won the FA Cup and Greater London League with Millwall
- 1987 - Joined Friends of Fulham
- 1984 - Played in the European Competition for Woman's Football final aged 17
- 1983 - Made her England debut
- 1978 - Signed for Millwall