Former NASA Astronaut, Professor Of Astronautical Engineering & SpaceX Senior Advisor
When he's at corporate events, Garrett is known to cover the following topics:
- The recent past and near future of the American Space Program
- Innovation at NASA and SpaceX - who does it better and why?
- Lessons learned: inspiration, determination, vision and innovation
- Apollo 1, Challenger and Columbia - failures of risk management - what can organisations and individuals learn form these tragedies?
- Simplicity as a guiding design principle
- Coping with confinement and isolation
- Jews in space! A perspective from the first Jewish crew member on the International Space Station
- Coming up next - a golden age of human spaceflight!