How to hire Dame Frances Cairncross
Contact the Champions Speakers agency to provisionally enquire about Dame Frances Cairncross for your event today. Simply call a booking agent on 0207 1010 553 or email us at [email protected] for more information.
** We do not accept requests for autographs, signed merchandise, fan mail, birthday messages or any other non-commercial contact with the speakers or acts. Each speaker on the website may not have necessarily worked with Champions in the past but are known to perform such engagements within the industry.
Frances is often booked as a speaker for corporate events, read her latest feedback below.
"The feedback on your presentation has been outstanding. It was perfectly tailored to the audience and went down extremely well. I would also like to thank you for being so generous with your time and meeting many of the delegates afterwards. Thank you for being such a super and thought-provoking guest speaker at our event. Your efforts contributed considerably to the success of the evening." - Lipper UK
"Frances was very professional and easy to work with on site and was very prepared which was great. Here are some comments from the delegates: Very clear analysis of the key trends. Great speaker. Have her back. Very engaging and informative" - The Institute and Faculty of Actuaries
"Extremely relevant" - Association of Insurance Risk Management
- Former Management Editor for The Economist
- Former Economic Correspondent for The Guardian
- Former Rector of Exeter College Oxford
- Former Chair of the Executive Committee of the Institute for Fiscal Studies
- Former President of the British Science Association
- Former Chair of the Economic and Social Research Council
- Former Non-Executive Director of Stramongate Ltd
- Senior Fellow at UCLA School of Public Policy
- Chair of the Court of Heriot-Watt University
- Author of The Company of the Future, The Death of Distance, Costing the Earth and more
- Appointed CBE and DBE
- Awarded the President's Medal of the British Academy
- Awarded the first Reuter's-Alpe Action Award
- Shortlisted for the MCA Management Book Award
- Winner of the Institute of Internal Auditor's Annual Award