How to hire Esther Choo
Contact the Champions Speakers agency to provisionally enquire about Esther Choo for your event today. Simply call a booking agent on 0207 1010 553 or email us at [email protected] for more information.
** We do not accept requests for autographs, signed merchandise, fan mail, birthday messages or any other non-commercial contact with the speakers or acts. Each speaker on the website may not have necessarily worked with Champions in the past but are known to perform such engagements within the industry.
When booked for events, Esther's speaking topics are:
- Building Organisational Cultures of Excellence
- Creating a Culture of Equity, Safety & Respect: Your Roadmap to Better Patient Outcomes
- Racism as a Public Health Crisis
- Doctors at the Brink: The Toll of COVID-19 on Healthcare Workers
Esther is often booked to speak at events, read her latest feedback below.
"We wanted to send our sincerest thanks for joining us today! You were an incredible hit among our team. Hearing you talk about issues that our team is so incredibly passionate about was enlightening and energizing. I know it can be challenging to get a sense of the audience's reaction via a virtual event, so I wanted to share just a small selection of our team member's reactions. I also joined our Marketing meeting immediately following and the team was effusive in their praise. Let's just say one team member said, 'I could have listened to her all day!'. Other team members made comments like, 'It was absolutely amazing, thought provoking, candid, etc. My favorite event I've been to at Zocdoc.'; 'THIS WAS SO GOOD!'; 'This was easily my favorite Zocdoc event of all time. WOW."- Zocdoc
"Dr. Choo, I was blown away with the clarity that you presented the awful COVID and disparity information at our recent meeting. This is a crazy time for all of us. Thanks again for your candor and 'spot on' interpretation of the data"- AAAHC
"The response we received from attendees, speakers and everyone involved has been nothing short of amazing. The conversation with Dr.Choo was real and it flowed so well that we didn't want it to end"- HealtheVoices
- Associate Professor at Oregon Health & Sciences University
- Professor at OHSU
- Co-founder of Equity Quotient
- Founding member of TIME'S UP Healthcare
- President of the Academy of Women in Academic Emergency Medicine
- President of the Gender Equity Research Group
- Host of the Doctor's Log podcast
- TEDx speaker- How Healthcare Workers are Responding to the COVID-19 Pandemic
- Awarded the Outstanding Physician Award 2012 from the University Emergency Medicine Foundation
- Awarded the SAEM Young Investigator Award
- Awarded the OHSU Emerging Leader Award