How to hire Christian Horner
Contact the Champions Speakers agency to provisionally enquire about Christian Horner for your event today. Simply call a booking agent on 0207 1010 553 or email us at [email protected] for more information.
** We do not accept requests for autographs, signed merchandise, fan mail, birthday messages or any other non-commercial contact with the speakers or acts. Each speaker on the website may not have necessarily worked with Champions in the past but are known to perform such engagements within the industry.
When he's at corporate events, Christian is known to discuss the following topics:
- Leadership and teamwork
- Peak performance
- Dealing with pressure
- Maximising success
"It was a pleasure and honour to work with Christian and the Red Bull Racing team ahead of the event, plus at the event. He has been very easy to work with and is such a genuine nice person. Giving speedy responses and feedback, plus always helping wherever he could! The audience and our employees were really impressed by his content, and its delivery. Everyone was thrilled about the session from start to finish. We had an unanimous feedback score, a 5 out of 5 rating from all the respondents for that session! Which is the highest rated session we ever had. I would highly recommend booking Christian for speaking at events." - Service Max
"It went really well thanks - it'll be played out tomorrow and there's already a lot of excitement from people" - Darren, Colt
"The broadcast was very well received! Feedback has been unanimously positive and even folks with no interest in F1 found the parallels relatable and inspiring." - Jennifer, AstraZeneca
- 2021 - Won the Drivers Title with Red Bull racing
- 2013 - Won a fourth straight Constructors' and Drvers' World Championship as Team Principle
- 2013 - Awarded an OBE
- 2010 - Became the youngest Team Principle to win an F1 Constructors' World Championship. Red Bull also won the Drivers' Championship that year.
- 2005 - Appointed Team Principle of the Redbull F1 team
- 2004 - Won a third straight Teams' Championship and a second consecutive Drivers' Championship as team manager of Arden.
- 1997 - Founded the Arden Formula 3000 team
- 1991 - Won a Formula Renault Scholarship