How to hire Carl Froch
Contact the Champions Speakers agency to provisionally enquire about Carl Froch for your event today. Simply call a booking agent on 0207 1010 553 or email us at [email protected] for more information.
** We do not accept requests for autographs, signed merchandise, fan mail, birthday messages or any other non-commercial contact with the speakers or acts. Each speaker on the website may not have necessarily worked with Champions in the past but are known to perform such engagements within the industry.
- 2014 - His world title fight against George Groves,which he won, took place in front of a then post-war record attendance of 80,000 people
- 2013 - Won the WBA World Super middleweight title
- 2012 - Won the IBF World Super middleweight title and became a three-time world champion
- 2010 - Won the WBC World Super middleweight
- 2008 - Won the WBC World Super middleweight title for the first time
- 2004 - Won the British Super middleweight title
- 2004 - Won the Commonwealth Super middleweight title
- 2003 - Won the English Super middleweight title
- 2002 - Made his professional boxing debut
- 2001 - Won a bronze medal at the World Amateur Boxing Championship