Things A Little Bird Told Me: Confessions Of The Creative Mind
Who Let The Blogs Out: A Hyperconnected Peek at the World of Weblogs
Blogging: Genius Strategies for Instant Web Content
How to hire Biz Stone
Contact the Champions Speakers agency to provisionally enquire about Biz Stone for your event today. Simply call a booking agent on 0207 1010 553 or email us at [email protected] for more information.
** We do not accept requests for autographs, signed merchandise, fan mail, birthday messages or any other non-commercial contact with the speakers or acts. Each speaker on the website may not have necessarily worked with Champions in the past but are known to perform such engagements within the industry.
- 2015 - Received CIPRs prize for leadership at the forefront of developing new forms of media.
- 2015 - Twitter won an Emmy
- 2013 - Co-founder and CEO of Jelly Industries
- 2011 - Co-founder and Chief Creative Officer of The Obvious Corporation
- 2011 - Co-founder and Chief Creative Officer of Medium.com
- 2006 - Co-founder of Twitter
- 1999 - Creative Director of Xanga Inc
- Fellow at Oxford University
- Executive Fellow at the University of California, Berkley
- Named Entrepreneur of the Decade by Inc Magazine
- The Times listed him as one of the top 100 Most Influential People in the World
- Named GQ's Nerd of the Year
- Author of three books