Andreas Ekström received a 4 star rating across 10 events in 2023
"Andreas Ekström stands out as a transformative futurism speaker, whose global insights on digital evolution are unparalleled. As a celebrated journalist, author and TED speaker, he masterfully navigates the digital future, captivating audiences worldwide. Andreas's keynote 'Organic Intelligence' brilliantly dissects the human potential amidst AI advances. Awarded Swedish Speaker of the Year 2019, his profound impact is evident in each talk. Secure Andreas Ekström for a thought-provoking, horizon-expanding experience."
How to hire Andreas Ekström
Contact the Champions Speakers Agency to provisionally enquire about hiring Andreas Ekström for your next event, today. To get in touch, simply call an official booking agent on 0207 1010 553 or email us at [email protected] for more information.
** We do not accept requests for autographs, signed merchandise, fan mail, birthday messages or any other non-commercial contact with the speakers or acts. Each speaker on the website may not have necessarily worked with Champions in the past but are known to perform such engagements within the industry.
Andreas Ekström's official speaking topics are listed below:
- The Power of &
- Because Sweden: Understanding the Future Through the Weirdest Country in the World
- From Customer to Fan
- Seven Ways to Own the World
- What We Have Got Wrong About AI
Official Feedback from In-Person & Virtual Events
Feedback from In-Person Events:
"Andreas was super professional and delivered a thought-provoking, well-thought-out presentation on topics that affect modern life and work, and you could tell he was passionate about the subject. There was humour as well as some sentimental moments that really engaged the audience. It was a fantastic keynote to kick off our event. On a personal level, I really liked working with Andreas - he was approachable, flexible and willing to make adjustments as needed which made it a pleasure to work with him" - Rita, Creston, USA
"Magic, Ekström! Incredibly thought-provoking" - Rolf, Atea Community, Norway
"As ever great, engaging and powerful storyteller... brilliant every time" - Jonathan, CMO, My Newsdesk
"Brilliant keynote speaker, really blew my mind. Fascinating topic and brilliant delivery. Thank you" - Lone, Translator, England
"It turned out great, the crowd was really interested in seeing him and we had a turnout of 600 people from 9 am. His keynote was the opening one at 10 am and then I had a short Q&A with him on stage - we received over 20 questions from the audience for him and we arranged that I will send them to him to build an article for our website in the upcoming days." - Smaranda, Upgrade 100
"He is a big hit with our delegates so we will definitely be coming back for some further bookings!" - Citywire
- 2023 - Named in the Official List of the 20 World Leading Futurist Speakers Trending in 2023 by Champions Speakers
- 2019 - Delivered the Fujitsu Forum Keynote "Seven Ways to Own the World"
- 2019 - Winner of Swedish Speaker of the Year
- 2017 - Nominated as Swedish Speaker of the Year
- 2016 - Awarded Breakthrough Speaker of the Year
- 2015 - Delivered the TED Talk "The Moral Bias Behind Your Search Results" & the TEDx Talk "The Myth of the Unbiased Search Result"
- 2013 - Delivered the TEDx Talk "Google Knowledge, Google Money, Google Power"
- 2010 - Started own business, Speaker & Educator for Andreas Ekström
- 2004 - Journalist for Dagens Nyheter
- 1998 - Journalist for Sydsvenskan
- 1997 - Layout Editor for Expressen