How to hire Alyssa Farah & Johanna Maska
Contact the Champions Speakers agency to provisionally enquire about Alyssa Farah & Johanna Maska for your event today. Simply call a booking agent on 0207 1010 553 or email us at [email protected] for more information.
** We do not accept requests for autographs, signed merchandise, fan mail, birthday messages or any other non-commercial contact with the speakers or acts. Each speaker on the website may not have necessarily worked with Champions in the past but are known to perform such engagements within the industry.
Alyssa and Johanna are often booked as speakers for events, read their latest feedback below.
"Johanna is a force of nature embodied in an intelligent, thoughtful, intentional, and passionate communications leader and expert who can blaze through any problem or complexity with superb solutions and flawless results. I've watched with awe as she's successfully orchestrated communications, marketing, and events programs despite limited resources and timelines. Johanna's passion, relentlessness, and superlative execution has literally changed the world (Obama!) and will continue to do so. I have absolute confidence in her ability to pull off what others deem impossible. She also happens to be a generous, witty, thoughtful, and fun person. I am a fan for life and would be thrilled at any opportunity to work with Johanna again!" - Maly, Chief Growth Officer, Akash Network
- Visiting Fellow of the Independent Women's Forum
- Former White House Communications Director
- Former Press Secretary to Vice President Mike Pence
- Former Press Secretary for the Department of Defence
- Former Deputy Assistant to the Secretary of Defence for Media Affairs
- The youngest person to serve as the top spokesperson for the Pentagon
- CEO of the Global Situation Room
- Co-host of Pod is a Woman
- Former White House Director of Press Advance
- Former Communications teacher at the University of Southern California
- Former Fellow of the Robert J. Dole Institute of Politics
- Former Vice President of Marketing and Communications for the Los Angeles Times