Markus Kückelhaus has been Director Trend Research at DHL Customer Solutions & Innovation since August 2012 monitoring and leveraging trends with his team that will impact the logistics industry in the future. Previously he worked as a free-lance consultant for DHL, supporting the development of a group wide innovation system and implementing strategies and business models for innovation initiatives.
His career history also includes positions as Head of Controlling for the biggest German DIY retailer OBI, Principal at CTcon Management Consulting and lecturer at the WHU Graduate School of Management in Koblenz as well as the Victoria-University of Wellington.
He studied Economics at the University of Bonn and University of Wisconsin and accomplished his PhD at the WHU Graduate School of Management in Koblenz.
To book Markus Kückelhaus as the retail speaker for your corporate event, function or conference, simply contact the Champions Speakers agency by emailing email@example.com or by calling a booking agent directly on 0207 1010 553.
When he’s at corporate events, Markus is known to cover the following topics:
- The DHL Innovation Center as the platform to inspire, connect and engage
- From visions to trends to solutions – Making the future tangible
- Delivering tomorrow – Scenarios for 2050
- Delivering insight today, creating value tomorrow – The DHL Trend Research Approach
- The Solution Box – Innovative Solutions along the value chain