Ancient Worlds: An Epic History of East and West
From Democrats To Kings: he Downfall of Athens to the Epic Rise of Alexander The Great
Delphi: A History of the Centre of the Ancient World
How to hire Dr Michael Scott
Contact the Champions Speakers agency to provisionally enquire about Dr Michael Scott for your event today. Simply call a booking agent on 0207 1010 553 or email us at [email protected] for more information.
** We do not accept requests for autographs, signed merchandise, fan mail, birthday messages or any other non-commercial contact with the speakers or acts. Each speaker on the website may not have necessarily worked with Champions in the past but are known to perform such engagements within the industry.
- 2021 - Awarded the Classical Association Prize
- 2020 - Became Director of Warwick Institute of Engagement
- 2019 - Named Principal Fellow of the Higher Education Academy
2019 - Elected as a Fellow of the Royal Historical Society
- 2018 - Became a professor of Classics and Ancient History at the University of Warwick
- 2017 - Named a National Teaching Fellow
- 2014 - Named Associate Professor in Classics and Ancient History at the University of Warwick
- 2011 - Became a Research Associate at the University of Cambridge
- 2010 - Named Affiliated Lecturer at the University of Cambridge
- 2007 - Named as a Research Fellow at the University of Cambridge