How to hire Lisa Ventura
Contact the Champions Speakers agency to provisionally enquire about Lisa Ventura for your event today. Simply call a booking agent on 0207 1010 553 or email us at [email protected] for more information.
** We do not accept requests for autographs, signed merchandise, fan mail, birthday messages or any other non-commercial contact with the speakers or acts. Each speaker on the website may not have necessarily worked with Champions in the past but are known to perform such engagements within the industry.
Lisa's official speaking topics are listed below.
- Managing stress and burnout in cyber security and infosec
- Cyber security 101: what every business needs to know to stay safe online
- The state of phishing
- Humanising cyber security language for successful buy-in
- The non-linear pathway to a role in cyber security
- Oh yes... I’m the great impostor: how to manage impostor syndrome
Read feedback from Lisa's recent talks:
Lisa brought home the importance of staying safe online to our audience, many of whom are angel investors, and demystified the subject of cyber security. She has lots of practical hints and tips for what to do in the event of a cyber-attack, and we’ve booked her for our forthcoming conference in November. She is highly recommended as an engaging speaker in the cyber security space – Helen Terry, Stakeholderz
Lisa has contributed to many of our conferences and webinars and is always a hit with our audience. She has spoken about phishing, device security and management and managing stress and burnout in infosec and cyber security and brings each topic to life with real life examples and her own experiences – Dan Raywood, Infosecurity Magazine
- 2018 – Founder & CEO of UK Cyber Security Association
- 2019 – Global Services Projects Manager for the Association of Coaching
- Received the Outstanding Contribution to Cyber Security Award
- Named the Cyber Security Supporter of Women