Digital Transformation: Build Your Organization's Future for the Innovation Age
How to hire Lindsay Herbert
Contact the Champions Speakers agency to provisionally enquire about Lindsay Herbert for your event today. Simply call a booking agent on 0207 1010 553 or email us at [email protected] for more information.
** We do not accept requests for autographs, signed merchandise, fan mail, birthday messages or any other non-commercial contact with the speakers or acts. Each speaker on the website may not have necessarily worked with Champions in the past but are known to perform such engagements within the industry.
- Digital Transformation: The Bear in the Room - The pandemic means there has never been a better time to invest in digital, but too many company leaders waste their innovation attempts on ‘elephant in the room’ type problems. To create innovations that actually matter, you have to tackle the ‘bear in the room’. In this talk based on her internationally acclaimed book Digital Transformation, Lindsay will share three critical rules for spotting the bears from the elephants and achieving real innovation success. For each rule, she’ll share transformation stories to illustrate the practical next steps needed now and beyond the pandemic. With a focus on how organisations need to respond to the Covid crisis, Lindsay will reveal her own hard-won innovation lessons, as well as those from company leaders across different sectors tackling bears worldwide.
"Lindsay's talk was fantastic and so well received, I think it was the most engaging session out of the entire three-day meeting for our guests! Thank you again for your help in organising" - Hannah, Jack Morton
- 2020 - Global Chief Innovation Officer for IBM Garage
- 2019 - Named as one of BIMA's 100 Entrepreneurs and Visionaries, Innovation Leader for IBM, Co-Chair of BIMA & Governor of the Museum of London
- 2017 - Author of 'Digital Transformation: Build Your Organization's Future for the Innovation Age & IBM Inventor
- 2015 - Senior Technical Leader & Digital Transformation SME for IBM iX
- 2013 - Global Head of Digital for Precedent
- 2011 - Head of Digital Marketing for Precedent
- 2008 - Senior Strategist for Precedent
- 2004 - Digital Leader & Change Agent for Western Economic Diversification Canada