How to hire Dr. Hilary Jones
Contact the Champions Speakers agency to provisionally enquire about Dr. Hilary Jones for your event today. Simply call a booking agent on 0207 1010 553 or email us at [email protected] for more information.
** We do not accept requests for autographs, signed merchandise, fan mail, birthday messages or any other non-commercial contact with the speakers or acts. Each speaker on the website may not have necessarily worked with Champions in the past but are known to perform such engagements within the industry.
Dr Hilary is often booked as a speaker for corporate events, read his latest feedback below.
"Many thanks for your email. We were very pleased with Hilary Jones’ session. He was very informative and great at answering many questions." - Ellie, DG Publishing
"We had a lovely awards evening on Saturday. It was an absolute pleasure to meet Dr Hilary Jones; he was charming to us and our guests and made quite an impact when he spoke about his work, supporting the charity and the importance of raising awareness to save young lives" - Anne, SADS UK
"Dr Hilary Jones was great, we've had some very positive feedback from staff at all levels across the business, so I think the content and tone of his presentation was spot on- it included very relevant topics and Dr Hilary has a style that appeals to a wide cross-section of people. We also appreciated his sense of humour and his presentation was a nice mix of serious topics with more light-hearted anecdotes that went down well. I would have no hesitation in recommending Dr Hilary as a keynote speaker" - Liz, Kenwood Delonghi
- 1993 - Signed to GMTV
- 1989 - Joined TVAM
- 1986 - TV Presenter for British Medical TV
- 1981 - Troubleshooting GP & Emergency Doctor in Sullom Voe, Shetland for Offshore Medical Support
- 1979 - Singlehanded Medical Officer on Tristan da Cunha
- 1976 - Qualified at The Royal Free Hospital, London
- Former Senior House Officer in Opthalmology
- Former GP in Glaucoma & Cataract Extraction Procedures
- ITV's Health Editor for Breakfast Television
- Author of A Day In Your Life, What's Up Doc, Improve Your Memory Today, Your Child's Health, I'm Too Busy To Be Stressed and A Change For The Better
- Patron of Meningitis Research Foundation, London's Air Ambulance, Get Ahead, Matt Hampson Foundation, The Lauren Currie Twilight Foundation and Northern Lights Children's Charity
- Ambassador of Stroke Association, the British Heart Foundation, Diabetes UK, Breakthrough Breast Cancer, Angelus Foundation and Haydn's Wish